Bartaman Patrika is the second leading Bengali newspaper of West Bengal. It has secured a dedicated readership in Kolkata and the rest of West Bengal. It is in fact considered as a famous and well reputed daily in India. Bartaman Patrika enables advertisers to publish all types of Bartaman PatrikaAds like Classified Text ads, Classified Display or column ads as well as Display ads under various categories or sections. Bookadsnow, being an online advertisement booking venture is here to help the advertisers to book Bartaman Patrika Advertisement.
Circulation: 649,568 daily
We do not display any rates as all media rates are negotiable. Please get in touch with our media experts for the best rates!
Book Ads in Following Ad Categories
- Ad Types
Sample of Advertisement
- Why Bartaman ?
- Additional Information
Being a general interest daily, the Bartaman Patrika advertisement has a high reach and visibility in West Bengal. You can book ads online via Bookadsnow faster than you can order a pizza! It has a huge number of advertisement types to choose from and varying booking prices to support your advertising campaign needs or one-off requirements.
Reasons to Choose Bartaman Patrika for advertisement
- Bartaman is the second-most widely circulated Bengali newspaper. It has a circulation of 649,568 daily.
- Bartaman is a well reputed and preferred daily in India. This provides a huge exposure to any Bartaman Patrika Advertisement.
- Its reasonable and feasible advertisement booking charges make Bartaman Patrika advertisement quite cost-effective for all advertisers out there.
- It has a circulation of 649,568 daily as per the Indian Readership Survey 2016.
- A Bartaman Patrika advertisement reaches readers in Siliguri, Burdwan, and Midnapore as well, thus covering areas beyond Kolkata.
- The Bartaman Patrika advertisements are known to be having a high reach and visibility.
- Seen Specific to its region of circulation, It has become one of the most readable and accessible newspapers in the country
Bookadsnow offers you to book Ad campaigns as well as per your wish. Our in-house media planning team will guide you in the journey of planning, buying and releasing Ad in newspaper. We share a strong, durable relationship with the publishing houses, thereby enabling us to crack the best of deals for our clients. Having an experience of over 30 years in the media center, we know the nitty gritty of advertising and have learned to make the process easy and seamless for our clients.
Bartaman Patrika is published from Kolkata, West Bengal, by Bartaman Pvt. Ltd. Bartaman was founded in 1984. It is one of the oldest newspapers with an online edition from 2002. Bookadsnow provides you instant access to a hassle-free, online newspaperadvertisement booking system, which can help you reach out to your target audience easily.
How to publish your advertisement in Bartaman Patrika?
To publish your Bartaman Patrika advertisement under the category you have picked, you need to follow 3 more steps:
- Select your advertisement type after choosing your advertisement category.
- Compose your advertisement or send us a design copy of the same.
- Choose your preferred release date(s) for your ads and move on to payments.
In the payments section, you can see the breakdown of all Bartaman Patrika advertisement booking costs. You can pick a debit/credit card or NEFT for online payment. You can also pick a cheque, demand draft, cash collection and cash deposit for offline payments. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an invoice stating the details of your payment and Bartaman Patrika advertisement booking.
Mr. Joy Chakraborthy President - Revenue, TV18 Broad Cast Limited
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of our company. They have added value to our marketing operations. Wishing you all the best for future.
Mr. Vijay Singh Joint Managing Director, SAJ Food Products
Lookad and Bisk Farm have partnered each other for over a decade and half . Successfully and with great gusto. Lookad's perseverance to be committed and passionate about the brand ensures a win win deal for all. Both in TV and Press
Mr. Rajnish Rikhy Senior Vice President- Ad Sales TV, Today Network Ltd.
Lookad (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been associated with TV Today Network Ltd. for the last 18 years. Lookad, with good set of clients and the approach of effective media buying and planning has benefited the clients over the years.
Mr. Ashok Todi Chairman - Lux Industries Ltd.
We have been very impressed with Lookad's ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity that perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we need to sustain the development of
Dr. Bhaskar Das President, Chief Growth & Innovation Officer, Zee Unimedia Ltd.
Media space is inundated with multiple options and multiple algorisms. The navigational challenge, however, remains the same in terms of attracting the fleeting attention of consumers, engage them and inspire
Recently Asked Questions
How do I book a notice ad in a newspaper?
You can display your Notice Advertisement in three different ways as per your requirement through Bookadsnow.
- Classified (Notice) Text Ad: This is the most simplistic form of displaying your Notice Ad. This form of publishing your notice Ad will include only texts without any image which will appear in the Classified section.
- Display (Notice) Ad: If you want to display your public notice Ads in newspaper in an elaborate manner without much text, then Display Ad is your way to go. Such ads are produced using high resolution colored or black and white creative with the presence of minimal text. The format of such Ads can be of various sizes ranging from a quarter page to half page or even full page.
- Display Classified (Notice) Advertisement: The content of such Ad includes texts as well as images and is considered to be the best form of displaying your Ad campaign. The rate for such Ad is fixed per square centimeter.
The Process of booking Notice Ads in the newspaper with Bookadsnow
Step 1: Click on the Notice Ads from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Pick a newspaper of your choice among the plethora of newspapers on the homepage.
Step 3: Next, choose any one form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll be presented with three different online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by mentioning the location for publishing your notice Ad (one or more city).
- Next, mention the size of your Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your notice Ad along with the mention of the release date.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to specify your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with your notice Ad booking journey, our in-house media team will get connected with you and guide you with you Ad booking along with setting up a budget for you.
How do I book an obituary ad in a newspaper?
Obituary Ads are booked in the newspaper pay your respect towards the deceased. The purpose of the Ad is to inform about the death news to the distant friends and relatives, which otherwise is a time taking process. With Bookadsnow, you can book Obituary Ads in few simple steps.
The Process of booking obituary ads
Step 1: Click on the Obituary Ad from the given list of ad types.
Step 2: Select a newspaper of your choice among the available ones. We can help you with booking your obituary ad in all national and regional newspapers in an ad size of your preference and budget.
Step 3: Next, choose a particular form of Ad among the Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ad and Display Ad.
Step 4: You'll come across three distinct online forms for each type of Ad display.
- Start by specifying the location for publishing your Obituary Ad (one or more city).
- Next, customize the size of your Obituary Ad campaign.
- Next, upload the creative or the content of your Ad and also mention the date of release.
- Lastly, mention your personal details along with a comment (if needed) to define your requirements followed by submitting your query.
Once you are done with the whole process of booking an Obituary Advertisementour in-house media team will contact you and guide you with other details of your Ad campaign along with setting up a relevant budget.
Browse other media: Television Magazine